We are so excited that you have chosen to become apart of our family here at Riverland Christian Academy! We look forward to getting to know you and and your children as we embark on this journey together. We thank you for entrusting us with your child, and we hope we will be able to work together to accomplish a much greater good.
Procedure for New Students
- An interview with both parents or guardians and the student being enrolled will be scheduled.
- Submit an application form along with the registration fee of $75.00, and a copy of the most recent report card. ( Registration fee will be returned if not accepted. )
- A second interview with both parents or guardians and the student being enrolled will be scheduled.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed along with any necessary documents.
- Diagnostic testing will be scheduled to determine the student's placement level.
- The enrollment of students in the ninth grade and above will be permitted if transferring from another A.C.E. school, and or the student's grades reflect no problems that would hinder graduation schedule.
- All students attending Riverland Christian Academy are required to regularly attend church services. If not attending at Riverland Baptist Church, a signed statement from the pastor of the church they are attending must be on file and approved.
All prospective kindergarten students must be five years old by September 1st of that year, for the enrollment in kindergarten
All prospective pre-kindergarten students must be four years old by September 1st of that year, for enrollment in pre-kindergarten.
Those parents seeking admission for their child to Riverland Christian Academy should followe the procedures listed below:
- Read the Student Handbook
- Schedule an initial Parent/Student interview with the administrator
- Submit the completed Student Application form and registration fee
- Schedule and attend the second Student/Parent interview with the administrator
- Once acceptance letter is received, schedule diagnostic placement examination
- Submit the following forms:
( . )
- ( 10-12 graders ) Completed High School transcript request form
- Copy of the student's birth certificate
- Florida immunization form
- Doctor's health form from the state of Florida
- If planning on participating in the sports program, an Athletic Physical Form will have to be filled out by your child's doctor. .
For enrollment or more questions please call (352) 489 - 6177